Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Fever

OK, time to hit the road! I must confess that until this week I have only ridden outside 3 times this year. InCycle has me on the bike about twice a week and I plan to be ready for some racing soon.

I gave another goal setting talk at Expo this past weekend, what a great crowd for 9:30 on Saturday, we hit 70 people by the end!!! This reminded me that at my last Goal setting seminar back on January 21st that I wrote down (during the brainstorming) that I had some actual racing goals in 2008 (first time in 11 years!) And there is nothing more powerful that making a public commitment to help you follow through, so here it is:

As a matter of public declaration, I commit to the following:

-One race a month beginning in April, riding with the New Team Cycle U development squad in a Crit, Road Race, TT or Tri.

I hope to see you out there! The great weekly races begin at Pacific Raceways (my favorite place to get started racing) and Seward Park in April. You can find a full list of the races at: WSBA Racing

Welcome to the new Cycle U and HPC team members! Cycle U is for those who are considering racing, and HPC is for those who like to ride hard but not race. Both programs are growing fast and a great way to meet like minded riders, get instruction and live the dream. In case you don't know we take new members for both programs all year long, you can sign up through our website here:Cycle U Team Page

See ya on the trail,

Coach Craig